Universally being touted as “the best iPhone wine app” available, Delectable is a great way to get your brand in front of serious wine lovers.
Think of Delectable as “Instagram for Wine”, but better.
With Delectable, wine lovers around the world snap photos of wine they are drinking and share those photos with their followers. And, like Instagram, those followers can “Like” and comment on those wines. Better yet, those wine lovers can follow winemakers, vintners, wine critics, bloggers, sommeliers — and fellow wine lovers.
So, what’s the best way for you to use Delectable?
- Download the iPhone app.
- Have, at least, one person at your winery get a Delectable account…but, the more, the better.
- Have that person identify their position at your winery in their profile.
- Snap photos of your great (and interesting) wines to make sure they are in the database. Add honest tasting notes. (Remember, people can smell marketing BS from a mile away…honesty wins when it comes to social media.)
- Search for your wine, along with the wines of your competitors. Follow those who have rated and commented on those wine. Ask where they purchased the wine. Share your own comments with those who are drinking your wine.
- Start using it for ALL of the great wines you drink. Wine lovers want to know what wines, besides yours, that you love. Wine lovers want to see all of the great wines you have access to. Wine lovers want to get to know you.
It’s super easy. It’s quite a bit of fun. It doesn’t require much in terms of upkeep. It will get you more exposure among those who actually buy wine. Win, win, win, win!