Give Us Your Winery’s Problem, and We’ll Solve It
There’s nothing we love more than solving a winery’s problem and watching them enjoy more sales. And, because we’ve worked with so many wineries for so many years, it typically doesn’t take us long to be able to pinpoint the issue and help them fix it.
Here are a few of our favorite winery issues to solve:
Growing Wine Club
Establishing New Wine Clubs / Subscriptions
Lowering Wine Club Attrition Rates
Establishing A Younger Customer Base
Increasing Online Sales
Get More Attention on Social Media
Increasing Wine Brand Awareness
Improving Brand Reputation
Increasing Tasting Room Traffic
Establishing Strategy and Protocols
Selling Out Wine Events
Successful Wine / Brand Launches
A Few Examples of LMO Strategy
10 Reasons Why Your Winery Needs LMO Wine Marketing and Consulting Services
- You want to grow your DTC sales significantly.
- You want your wine brand to stand out amongst its peers.
- You don’t have a marketing calendar that goes out 6-12 months.
- You don’t have someone to organize and/or execute the tasks on that calendar.
- You have a campaign you want executed digitally, and want to make sure you’re not missing any important steps.
- You don’t understand how other wineries are finding so much success selling their wines.
- Someone doing another job at your winery (tasting room staff, winemaker) is also in charge of marketing.
- You want to be on top of the latest wine marketing trends.
- You’re ready to overhaul your winery’s website and digital properties to better represent your brand.
- You want people to notice how well your brand is marketed.
You Have a Strategy, And Are Looking For Specifics…
You already have a marketing strategy and now need someone to execute it? That’s us. Here are some ways we can help.
Winery Website Design & Development
Let’s Make Things Happen
Get your winery on the path to increased DTC sales with a plan you can follow and a powerful digital ecosystem to back it up.
“Working with Jeremy and the Lunabean team has been a truly rewarding and enjoyable experience, right from the start. They are more than service providers. They are collaborators and valued members of the Yao Family Wines team. Jeremy has gone above and beyond the call of duty time and time again, and helped our brand navigate through the ever changing world of wine marketing. We’re thrilled to call them our partners.”
Yao Family Wines