LMO Winery Social Media Marketing Services
- Winery Social Media Audit – We will look at your current social media strategies and identify growth and sales opportunities.
- Social Media Retainer – We create, post, and analyze your winery’s social media for you. Includes monthly planning with your team, and LMO Dashboard access.
- Social Media Photography and Videography – We work with a number of regional social media photographers and videographers who can capture and create social media content for you.
- Social Media Content Calendar – Your team can handle the social media posting, but you want a monthly plan? Done.
Connecting wineries to customers since 1999
Before there was “social media”, our team recognized the value of connecting wineries with their audience online. Back then we used tools like message boards, chat rooms, and web cams to give customers access to winemakers, sales teams, and tasting room staff. The impact was significant. Customers felt more connected to wineries than ever before, which led to more online sales.
Because of our early adoption of these tools in wine marketing, our team innately understood the power of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube when they launched, and immediately put these tools to work for our clients. Again, connection led to more sales.
Since then, we have been hired by some of the largest wine brands, and some of the biggest AVAs to analyze, manage, and organize their social media, so they could stop wasting time, and start seeing results.
We’d love for your winery to be next.
Social Media for Wine Associations
At LMO we specialize in social media for wine associations and wine groups. Over the years, we have managed, consulted, and/or trained membership of the following associations:
- Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers
- Dundee Hills Winegrowers Association
- Finger Lakes Wine Alliance
- Finger Lakes Wine Country
- International Riesling Foundation
- Oregon Wine Board
- Paso Robles Wine Country
- Rogue Valley Wine Country
- Santa Barbara Wine Country
- South Willamette Wineries
- Walla Walla Valley Wine
- Washington Wine
- Willamette Valley Wineries Association
If you are interested in us managing your wine association’s social media accounts, or you are interested in membership training (in person or online) please contact us.
Social Media Results
We have managed the Dundee Hills Winegrowers’ Association social media accounts since 2010. Here is the latest Instagram competitor analysis (courtesy of Sprout Social’s competitor tracker, August 2022). Competitors include associations in the same region – including those that encompass the Dundee Hills (WVWA and OWB). As you can see, our management of this sub-AVA has showcased its membership more successfully than any of the local wine associations.
We have also managed the Rogue Valley Wine Country account since late 2020. Notice how it is in the 2nd place position.
Since we know there’s a direct link between destination planning and social media engagement, we believe our management of these accounts has helped drive a significant number of newly exposed visitors to these regions.
Your Social Slays. Now What?
An active and engaged social media presence is an essential part of any winery’s digital marketing strategy- but it shouldn’t be the entire strategy. Here are some of our ongoing services that will help drive people to your website so you can sell more wine.
Ongoing Marketing Strategy & Consultation
Social Media Marketing