Check out the list of clients with whom we have worked.
- A to Z Wineworks
- Alexana Winery
- Anderson Family Vinyards
- Apolloni Vineyards
- Archery Summit Winery
- Bethel Heights
- Brick House Winery & Vineyard
- Brooks Winery
- Casteel Custom Bottling
- Constellation Brands
- DeLille Cellars
- Dobbes / Wine by Joe
- Domaine Serene
- Elk Cove
- Foris Vineyards
- Kelly’s Jelly
- Knudsen Vineyards
- Lemelson Vineyards & Winery
- Margerum Wine Company
- The Meating Place
- Mt. Veeder
- Owen Roe
- Panther Creek Cellars
- Prisoner Wine Co.
- R. Stuart & Co. Winery
- Remy Wines
- REX HILL VINEYARDS
- Robert Mondavi
- St. Innocent
- Shea Wine Cellars
- Stave & Stone
- Stella Monsi Winery
- Utopia Vineyards
- Van Duzer Vineyards
- Vista Hills Vineyard
- Winter’s Hill Vineyards
- Oregon Wine Board
- Willamette Valley Wineries Association
- Dundee Hills Winegrowers’ Association
- International Pinot Noir Celebration
- Chemeketa Wine Studies Program
- Linfield College
- Reed College
- Santa Barbara County Vintners’ Alliance
- Woodinville Wine Country
- Paso Robles Wine Alliance
- Cascade Valley Wine Country
- McMinnville Downtown Association
- Friends of the Columbia Gorge
- Finger Lakes Wine Country Tourism and Marketing
- Walla Walla Wineries Association
What’s They’re Saying
Lunabean Media is THE top social media / digital marketing outfit in the Willamette Valley.
– Jessica Willey, Director of Marketing, The Oregon Wine Board
Lunabean Media has been instrumental in guiding us through the forest of issues that go along with selling product on line. They have been there repeatedly for us in a timely manner and have always executed their tasks with grace and efficiency.
– Doug Tunnell, President/Winemaker Brick House Wine Company
I cannot say enough good things about this team. Everything they do, they do well. They are professional, thoughtful and thorough. Their breadth of knowledge when it comes to online marketing is stunning. But my very favorite aspect of working with them is that they anticipate my needs and act on them.
In short Lunabean has become an indispensable part of my team. I’d encourage anyone who wants a dependable team that brings results to work with them.
– Maria Stuart, Partner R. Stuart and Co.
Lunabean Media’s contribution to our endeavors is inestimable!
– Amy Wesselman, Executive Director at International Pinot Noir Celebration
It is a pleasure working with Lunabean Media. The team is very professional and our members love the ongoing Lunabean for Wineries marketing program.
– Morgen McLaughlin, Executive Director, Willamette Valley Wineries Association
Lunabean Media was a pleasure to work with and we very much appreciated all the time they took to explain issues we were concerned with even when they weren’t directly related to the current project we were tackling. We had a wonderful experience working with them and I hope we will be able to continue to utilize Lunabean for any of our future web and social media needs.
– Peter Shea, Shea Wine Cellars
Homerun! The event really exceeded my expectations, and I believe that the attendees feel that they more than got their money’s worth.
– Michael Adams, director of the Northwest Wine Studies Center at Chemeketa College on Lunabean Media’s “Advanced Online & Social Media for Wineries” Seminar