Thinking of hiring Lunabean Media on retainer? We’re flattered!
Here’s what you should know.
- Lunabean Media’s Retainer Clients Get Priority Access to the Lunabean Media Team.
- Lunabean Media Works Proactively for Retainer Clients, Giving You Our Very Best Ideas
- Lunabean Media’s Retainer Clients Enjoy a 20% Discount on our Hourly Rates
Here’s what our clients typically get for our retainer:
- Monthly Meeting to Check in, Review, and Plan
- Two Smartly Crafted E-Mails to Your Winery’s E-Mail List
- Website Updates
- Social Media Posts Promoting Specific Campaigns
- Analysis of Day to Day Social Media Efforts by Your Team, Along with Suggested Improvements
- Facebook Ads Targeted to our Cultivated List of Over 36,000 High End Wine Enthusiasts
You may want to Swap Out or Add On:
- E-Mail Template Creation
- E-Mail Copywriting
- E-Mail List Building
- Set Up Social Media Channels Correctly (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Analyze Your
- Review Current Social Media Channels and Fix Problems
- Social Media Management
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Creation of Marketing Materials: Tasting Sheets, Shelf Talkers, Case Cards, etc.
- Web Design
- Website and SEO Analysis
- Google Analytics Set Up and Analysis
- Website Updates
- Project Management
- Social and Digital Content Advice and Counsel
Allison and Jeremy have been instrumental in guiding us through the forest of issues that go along with selling product on line. They have been there repeatedly for us in a timely manner and have always executed their tasks with grace and efficiency.
– Doug Tunnell, President/Winemaker Brick House Wine Company
I cannot say enough good things about this duo. Everything they do, they do well. They are professional, thoughtful and thorough. Their breadth of knowledge when it comes to online marketing is stunning. But my very favorite aspect of working with them is that they anticipate my needs and act on them. Recently Jeremy sent me an email listing about a dozen items that he had noticed needed fixing on my site and he had gone ahead and updated them. Wouldn’t it be a wonderful world if everyone I work with be as proactive?
In short Lunabean has become an indispensable part of my team. I’d encourage anyone who wants a dependable team that brings results to work with them.
– Maria Stuart, Partner R. Stuart and Co.
Allison and Jeremy have grown with our non-profit to provide truly exceptional web design over the past many years. Their contribution to our endeavors is inestimable!
– Amy Wesselman, Executive Director at International Pinot Noir Celebration
It is a pleasure working with Lunabean Media. The team is very professional and our members love the ongoing Lunabean for Wineries marketing program. Additionally, we recently hosted a two day marketing workshop in Santa Barbara County hosted by Jeremy of Lunabean. Jeremy has a natural ability of taking proven marketing tactics and delivering the content in a simple and effective manner. The workshop was so well-received by attendees that we are hosting another workshop in early 2014.
– Morgen McLaughlin, Executive Director Santa Barbara County Vintners’ Alliance
Thank you so much for everything that you and Allison did on the website. I had meant to write to you much earlier to tell you how much we appreciated all the work that you put into it. We love the design and have found WordPress to be very easy to use. You were a pleasure to work with and we very much appreciated all the time you took to explain issues we were concerned with even when they weren’t directly related to the current project we were tackling. We had a wonderful experience working with you guys and I hope we will be able to continue to utilize Lunabean for any of our future web and social media needs.
– Peter Shea, Shea Wine Cellars